The salient features of our facility are:
- 1st January 2016 to 31st December 2016
- Asia-Pacific region and as may be agreed by underwriters.
Maximum Limits of Liability:
- Hull and Machinery- USD3,000,000 each vessel.
- Hull Interests – USD3,000,000.
- Third Party Liability – USD3,000,000 any one accident or occurrence.
- Passenger Liability - USD3,000,000 any one accident or occurrence.
- War Risks – USD3,000,000 any one accident or occurrence.
- Cruise vessels
- Container vessels
- Passenger vessels
Wordings, Conditions, Clauses and Exclusions:
- London &/or American Institute Clauses &/or other clauses agreed by the underwriter.
- War & Strikes risks as per London Institute Clauses or American Institute Clauses and Joint War Committee Listed Areas.
- Institute Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biological, Biochemical and Electromagnetic Weapons Exclusion Clause CL 370 10/11/03.
- Institute Cyber Attach Exclusion Clause CL 380 10/11/03.
- Sanction Limitation and Exclusion Clause JH2010/009 20/07/2010.
- False and Fraudulent Claims Clause LMA 5062.